Sunday, February 15, 2009

WORKSHOP ROUNDUP COMING TO MEMORIAL

Last year we began the first annual Workshop Roundup at Memorial Drive. It was an event where we invited area Churches of Christ to come be a part of a pre-Tulsa Workshop evening. We didn't know what to expect. God packed the place! It was sooo fun!

In two weeks we are having the second annual event. Carl Harris of Collinsville, Bob Herndon of SouthBrooke, and Dan Langdon of the Open Door church in Broken Arrow will be the guest speakers. Others from area congregations will be involved in the leading of worship that evening.

At the conclusion of the evening the guests will have the opportunity to sign up for various works as it takes such a force to pull the workshop off. The evening is fun. The work is fun. Life in Christ is fabulous!

The world will know Him by our love. We want to do everything we can to build up the knowing factor which impacts the world! I hope to see many of you Sunday night, March 1, 6:00 at Workshop Roundup.

3 comments:

jackie chesnutt said...

Terry, I met Carl Harris this past Friday in Rogers at a funeral. He seems quite the gentleman. Give him my love. We're praying for you and the workshop, brother. God bless.

Brenda said...

I have to admit that workshop is my most favorite time of year.
Someone once said to me:
"You probably get as excited as others since you are in Tulsa and you attend Memorial"

Oh, that is SOOOO not the case. I love workshop and I loved workshop roundup last year. It was so much fun and great time to spend with fellow brothers and sisters.
I enjoy our speakers and the whole time is just great.
Workshop gets me pumped with such excitement!

And round up is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!! YAY!!! ;o)

Brenda said...

Ha! I just went back and read what I wrote. The person said:
"You probably DON'T et as excited as others....." Too funny! I love typos! ;o)