Sunday, February 15, 2009

I THINK ABOUT YOU CONSTANTLY

Be encouraged. There is more good stuff going on from you and more amazing wonder taking place around you than any of us could ever imagine. The brothers couldn't see it as they sold off Joseph to a den of thieves. Saul couldn't imagine it while trying to fit young David into his personal armor. There was no way Peter saw it coming when they went ahead against their whims and lowered the net on the other side of the boat.

God has more cooking than we can imagine stoves!

You make a different to the least suspecting. So much good is coming from you that I believe if you could see it you would faint from its magnitude. I think about you constantly while in reality I don't know 95% of those who read this blog. I simply believe by faith you are there and you are encouraged.

You realize I am not aware when/while one person reads this blog. That's my point; you are my point. I think about you constantly; wondering how to best encourage. By faith I believe you are. Such a belief system is reality and I would pass out if I could see when and where you sit and how much you needed to hear a message inspired by God.

You do more than you can imagine because He works in you. He said so...Eph. 3:20!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am one who has been encouraged .
thank you.

Anonymous said...

You will never fully know how much your encouragement and words of strength influences so many of us. Thanks Terry, Lynn