Friday, April 17, 2015

BY THIS TIME IN LIFE...

....I assumed that I would have answers for most of the questions.  But instead, I find that God and His world is so much bigger than my small mind.  I have more questions; not fewer.

....I assumed that I would have figured out the direction for my life.  Yet, God continues to open some doors and close others.  In my earlier years, I didn't see giving attention to God and ministry as a part of my trek.  His leadership keeps me on the look for today's course...Jn. 3:8.

....I assumed that I would have conquered the Bible with my expert understanding.  However as God says in the Bible, the Word is alive and I am found that when I learn one thing then three or twenty new things open for me to now learn about them.  This process keeps me forever behind.

....I assumed that I would have increased in righteousness.  The more I learn about Jesus it seems the more I learn about me.  I'm not as hot as I had hoped.  If I'm to get life right, I must decrease that He might increase within me.

No comments: