Sunday, August 03, 2014

HOLY UP

I write today from a low point.  Be not discouraged by me saying so.  Rather, allow me the premise of possibly speaking into your zone for the purpose of giving off substantial hope.

Today has a feel of loneliness.  Burdens for others whelm and even overwhelm me.  My greatest desire is for some in my small world to find authentic life in Jesus.  It is there.  He is there.  The truth that I don't have the talent nor skill to link them with Him is a zone I simply do not like.  This terribly wears on me.  As days pile up due to my inability then eventual discouragement encumbers my heart.

Yet, how awesome.  How good is this position of my nothingness?  While I am bankrupt of answers and directives, He is full of them.  Isaiah 55:8-9 insists that His ways and thoughts are higher and I say, Oh I am so glad for that!  

Ephesians 3:20 won't let up in communication that God can work beyond our imagination.  Ah, another place to comfort the lacking and the lonely.

I don't share with you my lowly mood today for sympathy.  I don't need nor want such.  I tell you this for those who are also cramped into this crowded room of lonely servants who feel desperately lacking.  This is the nature of the kingdom.  We are nothing.  He is everything.

I thank God today for our feeling the full force of the yucks.  This is just one more verification that we don't run His show.  Be glad.  Be encouraged.  Be attentive.  He knows how to do what we can't figure.

I am at a low point....which is a good and blessed place to be.  You might be as me.  I feel certain that if you aren't at this place today, you have been and will be.  Do not get down.  Rather, try to look up; not an up of a cheerier heart, but a HOLY UP where He resides and sees and works.

In Him we find our excitement to move forward!

No comments: