Sunday, November 03, 2013

I DON'T WHAT TO SAY, BUT THAT WON'T KEEP ME FROM TRYING

I'm blown away by God!

How can ministry of my tenure find itself with the anticipatory joy of the first day of school?  How can the church help but grow dim and stale due to a time-warp of routine?  How?  How can this venture be so extreme in its lavish existence?

Curiosity cannot be tamed in the Kingdom of God.

The more we know of Him the less we become for He just keeps becoming more...and more...and more.

Churches who gather today out of unconscious and unintended same ol' same ol' are missing the Spirit boat. Wonder, breath-taking wonder, comes at believers with high-powered ammo.  The saved are to become lost in the wow and the y-o-u a-r-e k-i-d-d-i-n-g m-e spectacularicity of church!!

The wonder, I might go ahead and add, is simply and wonderfully due to Jesus.  Our inside tracks on understanding Greek or contemplating church form that best works for today will quickly head for the moth balls if without the perfect resurrected Jesus.

We can't explain him.  We can't grasp him.  We can't even prove him.  We just know him.  When we do, all heaven breaks lose!!

I am so wowed at God at this day and time I don't know how to put it into words.  I tried.  But, the Spirit will need to fill in the Terry-gaps for the truth of God's treasured marvel!!

No comments: