Friday, May 24, 2013

WHAT WOULD YOU WANT FOR GOD? FOR PEOPLE?

I live wowed!  Sure, my role would necessitate hardship and sadness; moments of strong grief.  But working in God's system is simply above and beyond imaginatory parameters. 

One thing I do on occasion is ask Him to teach me what He wishes we would consider.  He responded one time with a new teaching and vision regarding the Holy Spirit among and within us.

Recently, I have been making the same call.

Forgetting such prayers, a book was handed me that is another you gotta be kidding.  It is that good; that revealing.

God's Promises and the Future of Israel by Don Finto is both inspiring as well as informative.  The book is another answer to my prayers.  It thrills with in depth ideas regarding our connection to the Jewish root. 

I'm not trying to persuade readers to obtain the book as much as I wish to prod you to pray for Kingdom things.  Imagine.  Wonder.  Seek.  The Holy Spirit of God seems to lavishly stretch across a broad range of religious beliefs.  He is drawing a surprisingly great many to Jesus.

Before I was called to preach at Memorial Drive, I was praying in my late 20s for God to help me reach the "whole world".  He has given me such fascinating and unexplainable doors and windows of opportunity. 

I don't know how this happened but a couple of years ago a woman from India began to ask for my sermons on DVD.  We mail them still once a month.  Just this week I received an email from a preacher in India seeking input to questions about ministry/theology.  The sister and the brother in Christ are from the same city in India; but they do not know one another. 

Be encouraged.  While the world news reveals much of the bad and the ugly, the Spirit of God is raising crops for harvest.  We want in on the latter to bless God and to redeem people.  He places us in perfect harmony with His actions. 

Keep the faith moving forward.

No comments: