Sunday, November 25, 2012

IT'S TODAY ALREADY!

Finally....Sunday is here!

What will He give us?  What will we give Him?

How much praise has God already received as the East is now moving toward evening and we are just cranking it up in the West?

Shane and I met at 7:30 this morning....a traditional weekly meeting with a few to pray for an hour to get our day going.

It is exciting to me to have never wanted nor intended to be a part of a church when I was a kid...and now to get to be a part of one that is growing in love for God and for one another.

From one hallway to the next to the next, I will live on mission this morning.  My eyes will search for the stranger; for the one who seems to be alone.  I will draw to them for they have secrets of God buried within of which we may not know anything about....yet truly need among us.

Have a super day.  Let it be a new normal. 

It's today already. 

Notice it!

No comments: