Monday, August 29, 2011

OPEN FOR IMPROVEMENT

Surely by this time in our life we have caught on that much of our assessments and opinions are most wobbly.

Don't be afraid to say, I got it wrong, I said it wrong, I was wrong.

Ten years from now we will need this reminder.

It is permissible to enjoy the many things we do and say accurately. But it is, in my opinion, a healthy reminder to be aware of our vast short-comings for we are only strong by the grace of our God and the depth of our spiritual family.

Ten years from now? How about two hours?

Enjoy the Life He gives us. And in it, be open for improvement.

1 comment:

Brian's Bibilcial Minute said...

I am under construction! The orange cones are reminders that I have not arrived and have a lot of pot holes that needs to be filled! Thankful for Grace and Mercy!

Thanks for the reminder!