Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A PERSONAL OBSERATION

I have noticed something significicant; sort of a benchmark realization.  The more I don't understand how things work or work out, the more alive I seem to feel; the more exciting life seems to be. 

In my early years I guess I thought I would eventually corner comprehension as well as a good bit of understanding.  Not.  The more clueless I seem to become about most things, the more I seem to be content with God's unexplainable mystery.

Go figure. I've made life way too difficult.  I have learned over time to enjoy the simple things....like now.

For instance.  Did you notice I misspelled observation in the title?  Just wanted to for the fun of seeing if you caught it (and how did you like signficicant)!

Anyway...I like right now!  Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Jules said...

I agree wholeheartedly! I LOVE feeling the wonder of it all. (And while I caught observation, I totally missed significant.)

Anonymous said...

I would normally have noticed those "typos" but I'm not quite awake yet....I love right now too!!!

David said...

Terry,

Thank you so much for all your "obserations". It is so hard to turn control over to the Father, but at the same time so refreshing and freeing. Realizing we don't have to understand it all or be in control is such a blessing.

Love you brother.

Greg England said...

You make up so many words, who would possibly notice a simple (not to mention intentional) misspelling with you?? -:)