Monday, May 03, 2010

SECURITY, STABILITY, AND PEACEFUL LEADERSHIP

I've made ministry too difficult it would appear.  In the names of position and responsibility, I have failed more than succeeded because I stood in the way; in the way of progress, in the way of God.

God doesn't need my input as much as my faith that He has the input.  While His labors are marvelously mysterious, God has them designed for work among and for His children. 

The longer I get to work in the kingdom I especially notice one consistent trait; God takes care.  He did it with Moses, Abraham, Peter and Paul.  He does it with Rick, with Randy, with Liz, and with Lisa.  God takes care.

The less I organize; but the more I trust...He seems to provide.  The less I plot and fret, the more God seems to deliver.  The less I strain, the more He ushers results.  The more I credit Him, the more God gives me to credit Him.

I now know He is working....even when I can't see it or prove it....He is!  I know it.  I'm sure of it.

Whether opportunity or dream or dilemma or discouragement, you can take it to the bank.  God already has the solution enacted.  Because you can't necessarily touch it or see it, bring into focus your heart-eyes of Eph. 1:18.  You'll see everything from a new perspective....and it will cause you to have security, stability, and peaceful leadership.

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

I love this quote from you "I now know He is working....even when I can't see it or prove it....He is! I know it. I'm sure of it."

Those are encouraging words!!