Sunday, July 13, 2008

YOU: READ ALL ABOUT IT

Bacheelor, MasteerMBA, and Doctoraate diplomas available in the field of your choice that's right, you can even become a Doctor and receive all the benefits that comes with it!

Our Diplomas/Certificates are recognised in most countries

No required examination, tests, classes, books, or interviews.

** No one is turned down** Confidentiality assured

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK

The above notice was awaiting me this morning on my email. The message isn’t very believable. It awakens me to the passage which says we are read by all men. We want to be sensitive to the reading material we hand out through our walk. Are we alive or are we dead? Are we sold on God or sold on ourselves? Are we at peace due to Jesus or in turmoil due to our neglect of reading the Word?

Society is poised to read all about it every morning in the newest daily publication known as YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oww! Good point. I fear that at times what others read in me will lead them to believe that they want no part of the one I'm representing. I need to work on that.