Monday, May 05, 2008

SO?

Oh boy! One of my elders couldn't wait to point out that my last blog was the same thing I wrote about a week ago! Well......I just like the story. Or.....I didn't remember. Both are true, but I didn't mean to repeat myself so soon. I said I didn't mean to repeat myself so soon.

So? What do I learn from this lesson? First, it is a "Yes". I've just got to figure out how. Too, you need to know I will toss out mistakes here and there just to signal I'm normal. Ah, that's a good one.

What can I say? Sometimes we simply make mistakes. Evidently my elder-friend has not yet learned that sometimes I'm playing hurt. Ah, that was a good one.

I just hope before I hit "publish post" I haven't already written this one as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were similar. But, remember there are alot of passages that sound alot like each other. I need the reminders of repetition. Keep it up.

carlinbrooks said...

At least he reads your blog.

Well, I read it too, and I also am an elder. While I'm sending communication to you instead of being on the receiving end, just let me say that I appreciate all you do and have done for the Kingdom of my Father. From books to Workshop to sermons and lectures, you make a significant contribution.

Thankyou.

Carlin Brooks - Lebanon, TN

lisa foreman said...

Thanks. I needed to hear it twice. You put a little different spin on the second one. I'm glad you mentioned child abuse because that's one most people miss and don't understand. And for those of us who deal with it, it's not considered fair to bring it up so we often feel like we're supposed to just smile and fake it. Good job I say -- not a mistake!

Stoogelover said...

That's the beauty of losing one's memory! I thought I'd read that earlier but couldn't be sure without going back through your blogs and I just didn't have time to do that!