Saturday, December 22, 2007

BEHIND THE SCENES PART II

Yesterday's article spoke of the behind-the-scenes actualities everywhere we turn. And, while you were reading the article my friend was behind the scenes redecorating my blog. In mid-air she put the razzle and the dazzle to my work. I get the credit for such a striking page, but it was she who made it happen.

Thank you, Theresa Underwood, for designing my new sight! The banner is awesome! Theresa and husband, Dan, are perfect examples of kingdom life at Memorial. They are so willing to use the abilities God has given them.

I cheer you on as so many things go right, where you walk, to praise those many souls who serve as John the Baptist in your ministry so your pathway is cleared for effectivity!

THANK YOU THERESA! YOU BLESS ME AND THE MANY WHO BENEFIT FROM YOUR APPLICATION OF GOD IN YOU. I LOVE YOU TODAY!

5 comments:

Donna G said...

cool look... nice to have tech savy friends...behind the scenes....

Unknown said...

Kudos to Theresa. Awesome banner! Thanks, Terry, for your encouraging and thought provoking blog. You keep us on our toes.

Love you.

Shane Coffman said...

Way to go, Theresa! I love it!

Stoogelover said...

It is a great new look.

Anonymous said...

Like the new name "Morning Rush". I was thinking something more like "Rush Hour" but that has a negative feel to it. Yours sound much more invigorating and up beat.