Thursday, November 29, 2007

YESTERDAY'S RESPONSES

Yesterday's blog regarding "anonymous" turned out to be a home run. Why? Because what I wrote about came true. There are blessings in the center of painful encounters. Note the encouraging dialog with Anonymous yesterday.

Anonymous said...
Yes I misread, I am sorry, after I reread I understand that it was not members from Memorial or you."Blood thirsty" I get that from people all the time that have left Garnett, as in the above post. Even 4 or 5 years later people are still mad, Not just mad, but blood thirsty about hurting people emotionally, at Garnett, Leaders and Elders. It just blows my mind that the people that left can not let it go.It just gets old Garnett being bashed over and over. I hate to here it. I think they that left, are better off and Garnett is better off. A win win. I just wish that the leader bashing would stop. Those guys are doing there best and I support them. They are working and making hard calls and it comes from there heart. They are not out to harm or hurt anyone. It’s a hard job. There is no spin job going on either. The facts are Garnett can not afford to do the workshop, does not have enough volunteer base that wants to do the workshop. It is just a hard call that will make people mad again at the Leaders but a call that has to be made.I slammed you to Terry and that was not right either. I did to you what I hate.I think I over reacted so again I am sorry Terry, Please forgive me. I hope you understand.Thanks
8:11 AM
Terry Rush said...
Dear Anonymous,What a nice thing to happen to us. I am most appreciative to know you simply misunderstood. Such does happen on occasion, huh?I've lived in your shoes....the in-fighting and the out-fighting.... and it's terribly disruptive, isn't it? I don't blame you for it surely does get old to keep encountering matters which should be forgiven and forgotten. I am sorry for your hurt. Thank you for not running away. Many may have. Too, thank you again for your kind response. It surely helps my day!
9:12 AM
Anonymous said...
Words are like knife.I have had words cut me from another on a blog a few months back that cut me like a knife, I tried and tried to make things right but she never cared but to hold the bitterness.It hurt bad bc I had no idea unit I read her blog. Thur the weekend and the next week it bothered me unit I have slowly forgave.Now I have hurt another and I can see it went in like a knife. I am sorry.Word are like a knife.I want to use my words to encourage. from the one with bad words to Mem and Terry
3:37 PM
Terry Rush said...
Anonymous Friend,All is fine between us. Zero hard feelings. One of the marvelous things about forgiveness is it usually makes the two side even more cohesive. Such is the case with us. We will serve side by side, stronger than ever!Blessings!
6:04 PM

Sometimes we find that hurt runs quite deeply. Sometimes we would do well to let the Spirit bear His fruit. It is worth the risk. In this case I am happy He did.

2 comments:

Stoogelover said...

What a great way to start my day! I spent yesterday with siblings going to a witness cremation of their mother. They've been fighting for years and it took her death (a very tragic and unexpected one) to make them stop fighting and come together in a common love for their mom.

Anonymous said...

Terry, thanks for the encouraging update. Annonymous, thanks for your loving heart of surrender. The Spirit has encouraged through both of you. E.E.S.