Friday, April 07, 2023

 RELEARN TO LOVE LIFE!

As you age, be devoted to living in the realm of being purely fascinated. I read or hear of far too many individuals who are bored. And then such a mood leads to frustration and then later to deep discouragement....often.
I cheer you forward and upward to renew your energetic enthusiasm for L I F E ! Relearn to love life!
I'm not penning this in criticism of anyone. Rather, I'm wishing to convey a supportive sympathy coupled with a solution. I think that society in general is so very busy trying to work with an "over-scheduled" patternism that...well...many just aren't able to keep up.
Thus the problematic, and often daily, demandilistic conflict.
It's one thing to be wowed by life's events. It's quite another to miss the joy of such amazing events because we have allowed a pattern of "keep up" with others to shoot our lifestyle in the foot...or in some cases both feet. The fruit of such a "hurry-up because we have a loaded and very busy agenda" can be very exciting for awhile. However, when we can't keep up we start to find that the load begins to take on a crippling weight.
Please hear me. I'm not calling for laziness. I'm calling for a move that will increase one's productivity by being involved in fewer things in order to see that our activities really have room to PRODUCE!
Therefore, I sense that too many are trying to keep up with a schedule that is so overwhelming that eventually it becomes boring because one is merely abiding by the loaded calendar rather than thoughtfully engaging in fewer tasks which would/could bring renewal of life to us.
You...are valuable. Do what you can to build an active system of involvement that will be fascinatingly exciting instead of treacherilisticly boring! I'm wishing us to increase our productivity by eliminating a few of the distractions which tend to rob us.
Let the increase in our productivity BEGIN!

No comments: