Friday, May 01, 2015

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT GOD

God was just too illusive for me.  His bigness seemed to sorta snuff me out as there was just no way I could get my mind around the concept.  Oddly, that's one of the drawing factors toward God.  If He were imaginable, as well as manageable, He wouldn't be much of a God would He?

So one of the things I like about Him is that He already knew the weak minds of men like me.  That's why He sent His Son to earth.  Jesus came that we could get some sort of an idea as to what God would look like....and what He would look like living inside of us.

God understands everything about us.  He is the one who invented us!

A thing I like about God is that He is actual.

The truth that He exists is verified on so many fronts.  He isn't a figment of man's best imagination.

To my surprise, as I had little intentions of ever following a religious path, God really gets the underdog.  He seems to thrive where we hurt, experience frustration, or deeply suffer.  In these zones God really gets to display His beyond-Superman powers.  Rescue is one of His forte`s!

God is not the Divine Boss barking out orders.  He is the Sacrificial Lamb who paid His own ransom so that worms like me could more than have a shot at abundant life....we would inherit it.

Should you be pondering/questioning privately regarding this great concept, be very free to email me at trush@memorialdrive.org.  I would be most happy to share with you ideas that others have shared with me...that really helped clear the spiritual fog.

Have a very upbeat day.  The One who created you is very nearby.

No comments: