Wednesday, July 30, 2014

HERE IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT

Maybe you could help me.

I'm doing research regarding times when people were disappointed in a circumstance only to find that because of that negative circumstance a greater blessing arose.  For instance, I have friends whose house burned.  They had wanted to remodel; but couldn't afford it.  The fire caused funds to be provided by their insurance company and....they were able to remodel after all.

The initial disappointment turned from water into wine.

I believe many of you have such a story.  Therefore, would you mind sketching out yours and emailing it to me at trush@memorialdrive.org?

I would like to hear what you have encountered where days of being discouraged turned out to actually be stepping stones for eventual blessings.




No comments: