Thursday, March 28, 2013

WORKSHOP CHATTER

I have been bombarded with texts and emails referencing the over-joy of individuals who attended last week's workshop.  In all of my years, nothing has ever compared to the responses this time.  It is wonderfully overwhelming. 

Below is just one.  I wish you could read them all.  Amazing.  Encouraging.  And....then more amazing!

Dear Terry,
This was the first time we had ventured to the Tulsa Workshop and what a pleasant surprise. We have been missing out all of these years! I am sure next year I will take time off to come more! I was off of work on Thursday and came and spent the day at the workshop. The classes I heard really touched my heart and I was so impressed by each of the speakers. I truly hope I can get my husband to come with me next year as he does not care much for church stuff but I sat in wonder.
One of the speakers that spoke really touched my heart and I was wondering how to get into contact with him because I feel my husband would really relate to him. My husband is such an outdoors kind of guy and this guy would have really have impressed my husband as he always says all preachers are wimps Ha Ha which I know is not true but he says it anyway he is such a man sometimes. My husband does go to services with me sometimes but often he would rather do something else.
I am going to order a copy of different messages that touched my heart and hope to get him to give them a listen. I had to find my program to get a list of Thursday speakers to remember the guys name right to ask you. Daniel Dickard was his name and he spoke Thursday morning and I would love to know how to contact him and maybe he would take time to talk with my husband if Possible. I believe he was from Arkansas but I do not know how to contact him or even if he would be interested in speaking with my husband. Daniel spoke with such passion and he would be the kind of guy my husband would really like. If there is a way you can give me a way to contact him that would be great if not I understand. I talked with Daniel afterwards on Thursday but forgot to ask him his contact information as he was swarmed by people and there were 3 girls who wanted a picture with him so I left him alone.
Thanks again for the Workshop and I was sad that I had to work Friday and Saturday but if possible next year I will take the time off next year and hope to bring my husband and maybe he will talk with Daniel if possible.

In Him
Sila Bonegard

PS I know you are busy so I will be patient in any response from you

No comments: