Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LET SPRING TRAINING BEGIN

I am in Jupiter, Florida as the Legends Camp opens tonight.  This event carries such intrigue.  In just a couple of hours it is already detectable that God is working.  I love it.

I've been in preparation for the grueling week of abnormal exercise, etc.  With eyes dimming and reflexes fading, this great opportunity to play baseball is an increasing challenge. Yet the wildness of the Spirit gains momentum

Yes, I've worked out, stretched, and practiced.  And, I've prayed.

Would  you, who would be so inclined, pray for God to work in this camp?  He has trained me to quit trying to manipulate and control His participation.  Would you thank Him for helping me be a man of vision for opportunity and action where sensitivity is needed?

I think you will.  I believe you will.  And, I thank you.  This effort doesn't function well because I have a knack with people. It is effective only because God has a knack with people.

No comments: