Tuesday, September 11, 2012

GOD IN ALL THE LIFE-STUFF

Sorry readers, I have been away from the blog world since last weekend.  I am in NE Missouri tending to my ailing mother.  I hope to be back at this blog region soon.

In the meantime, practice thanking God for all things.  Our faith is not to be in our works, our heritage, nor in our possibilities.  It is to always be in the glory of God.

He alone is fascinating.

See Him in all things.

Do not restrict Him to the church stuff.  See Him in the pain stuff, the disappointment stuff, the aggravating stuff, and the disorienting stuff.

Whether good day or bad, His Spirit gives hope....Romans 5:1-5.

Whether positive circumstance or negative, we keep moving with confidence....Philippians 4:11.

Believe God.  This is our every day, every moment, every breath work.  We will notice God in all the life-stuff.

2 comments:

Vasca said...

Dear Friend...My prayers are for you and your mother. Moms are so very special...precious and they need our caring love!

Blessings on you and yours! Always!

Vasca said...

Hey Friend Terry...Tell your sweeet mother 'hello' for me, a friend you've not met face to face. She has a wonderful son and I know she's poppin' her buttons over you! Prayers are lifted in her behalf as well as yours!
Blessings!