Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SIMPLY OVERWHELMED

I'm just telling it like it is. I am one happy camper. And....I am so overwhelmed by getting to be one happy camper.

The workshop just ended. I have emails of both applause and mild criticism. Phone messages await return. At stack of mail sits beside me unopened. (I'll look for the checks first.)

The computer just "binged" with reminders of things I had forgotten...and that is precisely why my computer binged. Ah, my system is working!

Life is a tad overwhelming this morning.......and I love it. I am one of the most fortunate men I ever met in my life.

I tell you all of this simply for those many times you feel similarly buried. We each may feel direct pressures due to our walk load. Yet, may each of us sense we are not alone; but rather in this unique system called the body of Christ.

There is much work to do....and we get to be among those who get to do it.

Yippee!

No comments: