Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TULSA WORKSHOP FEVER!! CATCH IT!!

How about year 37 for the Tulsa Workshop? I've been to all of 'em! I still feel like a little kid at the candy counter when I think of getting to be a part of one of the most impacting moves in the kingdom.

God continues to bless. We live under the strains of other powerful venues now available, the speed of internet access, the rising price of gasoline every February, and the constant critcism of those who wish to do so. While each of those is significant, the gracious blessings of Father upon this workshop keeps us highly and intensely motivated.

There are reasons to be encouraged.


  1. New ideas light new fires for kingdom service.



  2. Churches are strengthened.



  3. Soul winning is kept in front of leadership eyes.



  4. Compassion for the poor escalates.



  5. The sheer reunion is worth the entire effort.

It doesn't seem to matter what names we throw onto the schedule, the heart of the matter is to lean in a bit tighter with Jesus. Our goal is Jesus. He builds the case for outreach....effective outreach.


Year by year we marvel at God showing up. We anticipate His strong presence next month at the Tulsa Workshop, March 21-24.


Theme: Good News for a Broken World.... http://www.tulsaworkshop.org/.


Start packing your bags!

2 comments:

jason reeves said...

Bags are packed my friend!

Glory to God!

Jason

Brian's Bibilcial Minute said...

I had my bags ready to go, but a scheduling conflict happened! Your team and all the speakers will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The Workshop is always the highlight of my year!

I've already got it scheduled for 2013!

Oh, I was wanting to be the 400,000th reader on your blog, but missed it by 54!