Sunday, February 05, 2012

GIVE HIM URGENT GLORY

I my earlier years I was not about giving God glory. Such word or phrase was an empty-headed comment in the Bible to be read on my way to the bigger stuff like work and winning souls.

But, as in many instances, God has shown me my academics lacked wisdom from above. There is much to be noted regarding giving God glory.

My understanding of it is merely kindergartenish. Such a spoonful, though, ignites a fire within me and us that spawns enormity in the God-size; not ours.

To give God glory is to give Him credit for the marvel around us and about us. To issue praise is appropriate lip-service.

Try not to spend your time in assemblies today noticing anything nor saying anything nor singing anything until you have heart-mailed a report to God that you are infatuated with His talent, skill, and energy.

It is all about Him. May we open our mouths and say so!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Amen! God is Awesome, always!

Philip said...

And it helps us stay humble, peace brother.