Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LET SPRING TRAINING BEGIN!

I made my way to West Palm Beach, FL today for year number 29 of Legends Baseball Camp with the St. Louis Cardinals.

I checked into the Double-Tree early this afternoon and spent immediate time in prayer continuing to set the stage for what I yearn to be His agenda.

We report to Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter early tomorrow morning. I've already had great interaction with many of the former stars and campers.

While I love the game, I marvel at the hearts so open to God-concepts and Life.

Jesus came that we might have an abundance of it...and Great Life is easy to market.

Pray, if you would, for God to work while I'm here.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Vasca said...

Friend Terry...I believe wherever you are, God works it. You are in my prayers...and blessings on any and everything you're about.

Hugs 'n Love!

John said...

Done!

Unknown said...

Praying!

John said...

Praying for God to work!