Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WHAT WOULD CHRISTMAS SAY IF IT DOESN'T SAY THIS?

I love Christmas!

I thrive in it every day!

I'm not kidding!

Every day is like Christmas to me because of who I know and Who I know. My world has been rocked...for the good!

If Christmas says anything, to me, it says personally. Personal is a very much needed commodity in our culture. ATMs and drive -through windows and online shopping (as well as paying) continue to separate people from people.

God felt the twinge first and sent His son that He might be Personal. No, He didn't shout out commands from heaven's balcony. No, He didn't send out a mass mailing. What He did was brilliant.

God suited up as man! That, my friend, is very Personal.

We enter school to earn credits and we leave school to earn a living. All can be exciting and dramatic unless such a process weans the heart from personally being an interactive person.

Christmas is God's card that says, I just want to remind you to be sure to live personally. What would Christmas say if it doesn't say this?

1 comment:

Philip said...

And here i leave a message of thanks, wish i could just give you a hug in person. Email, texting, so impersonal. Thanks for the book, received mine today. Found a baseball card in it, just tossed it in my drawer with another old card I found, someone named Honus Wagner or something, oh well. peace
phil sims, super bowl mvp