Saturday, December 17, 2011

BEYOND OUR MINDS

God is breathtaking!

His unfathomable ways are available for all to approach fathomability...only to prove Him right...He remains both unchartable and immeasurable.

So it is with any who determine to believe God. We shall never reach the dead end of imaginational potential.

Thus, I call you to remembrance of the God-work rather than the brotherhood march. I mean do not set your sights on what anyone has accomplished as the epitome of "getting it done". Because of God, newness is always in the wings.

Throughout I have prayed God would show me things and let me do things no one would consider. I will continue to love and respect many great works among us, but I don't want to miss the ones for me by mimicking the good labors of others.

I urge you to do similarly. Just as current civilization is obviously capable of coming up with new inventions, surely Father is more so.

Dream what can be done in evangelism, in giving, in worship, in relationships, in business, in homes, in missions, etc. that has yet to be discovered by our best minds or our bravest souls.

Do not let what has been deter you from praying for His arm to show you what is and can be. Be appreciative for all blessings of all believers. Simultaneously, remain prayerful about the new style and territory which He and you might robustly partner.

May Father's glory wow the multitudes through the few things He dares to let you see.

No comments: