Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MY MOST SERIOUS WORLD SERIES PREDICTION

I will say up front I am a very big Ron Washington and Texas Rangers fan.

I will not do as Mike Cope, though, and betray my Cardinals. Shame on Mike for converting. I am going to contact Joe Buck and ask him to not say hi to Mike during the entire series. (I'm not sure Pepperdine knew of this glaring glitch before replacing Jerry Rushford with him.)

I predict Theriot, Punto, and Craig will be key players.

What my guys will do to win is both distract and irritate the Texas Rangers. Punto, Theriot, and Craig will be key players that will catch the Rangers off guard.

I will be at game four to monitor the event.

Will we win? Why not? We've backed into all the rest of the playoffs. I predict the Cardinals will prevail in nine games.....maybe ten.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments: