Friday, October 14, 2011

IF I SHOULD BECOME PRESIDENT

If I were running for President of the United States, I would lose.

But if I should by chance happen to win, I would step up to the microphone wearing my new tie at my Inaugural Address and I would say from my teleprompter; Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.............be nice, be humble, and be sure to pay for your own postage stamps.

I would then go with my Vice President to Arby's for a Coke.

I just thought you might wonder what I would say if I were President of the United States.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I would wear my presidential J.Crew sweater and I would say profound things like, "Nice talk is for winners. And don't forget to wash your neck." And then I would take my VP's, Cree and Kim and Arlene, to the Target Starbucks for a little sip-n-shop. Maybe a little pinterest.com afterward...just depends on how much time we have before Project Runway starts.