Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THE RESURRECTION SYNCHRONIZATION

God's system, of course, is exactly backwards to earthly wisdom. From our posture we are basically about self-protection and self-preservation. Not only do we scramble to avoid a sniper's shot, but we rush to the stores to buy up wrinkle preventer and gray hair eliminator. We are all about safeguard.

We work hard (and unconsciously) against the track of God....death. God is all about resurrecting the dead. It appears one of His grandest showcasing was that of Abraham and Sarah as their bodies were as good as dead. And what was His emphasis in Romans 4? Resurrection power.

Understood, the major player in all of this was the perfect One. He died. He had to die that Father's talent have opportunity. He died and then God exercised His wow skill.

Therefore we must guard against the cowardice of our own flesh. If I had to stand before a crowd and speak I would just___. If I had to ask my neighbor to study with me I would just___. If I had to take a homeless one for a ride in my car to buy him or her a meal, I would just ___.

We are to take up the executional wood daily that we might just die. The grand resurrection synchronization among us is pure delight. We are here neither for protection nor preservation; but rather to be spent by the Banker.

May we avail ourselves in overwhelming risk that we might have a good shot at seeing God keep His promise to us....if we will but lose ourselves we will gain, gain, gain.

No comments: