Thursday, March 24, 2011

WORKSHOP UPDATE

We are in the midst of our Tulsa Workshop days....Thursday.  Randy Harris was fabulous last night and then this Dusty Rush boy's keynote knocked it out of the park this morning.  I am proud of both.

This theme of Let the Chains Fall Away is surely one of my favorites ever.  This is an evangelistic--soul winning--workshop......despite what our critics accuse.  Every fiber of the program is geared toward drawing all of the world to Jesus.

I heard Liz Pence this morning.  The woman is magic.  Her transition from atheism to Jesus is such a powerful testimony as I watch her speak.  I cannot help but be so wowed at God for His incredible grace.

I have heard rave reviews about so many of the speakers.  Booths are many...over 150...and full of traffic.

Our people are good to us.  They have traveled a long way.  Thanks for praying.  Thanks for believing.  Thanks for pulling for this workshop.  It surely is still fun!

3 comments:

Brian's Bibilcial Minute said...

Just gave my first ever Tulsa Workshop speech! Loved It! Thanks for inviting me!

Your message today was powerful and Spirit-spoken! Looking forward to what you have to say, tonight!

Jeremy Schopper said...

Hello Terry,
We've only met online a couple of times. I'm Jeremy, the preacher at the church in Quincy. I just thought I would say hello and let you know that Gene and Anne from Quincy are in Tulsa for the workshop. They are there with one of our other Shepherds and his wife (Dan and Carol). Gene speaks so highly of you and I'm sure they would love to run into you this week. Thanks for your work with this workshop. I was just so pleased that our Shepherds wanted to go together. Blessings!

tim rush said...

You know that boy turns 40 this year. Just saying.