Wednesday, March 02, 2011

CHARLIE SHEEN

I am encouraged by Jeff Gary's comment on the last post regarding his interest in reaching Charlie Sheen.  I am always proud of all like Jeff who truly do have hearts to reach in various directions.

Jeff, I have not reached to him.  I hadn't thought of it, yet, so good for you. 

Years ago Art Linkletter told me how to contact the celebs and Charlton Heston later confirmed it.  If you will Google the Screen Actors Guild in Los Angeles, you will most likely find an address.  Send your note to Charlie c/o SAG.  They will see that all mail is moved to them.

Jeff, I encourage you to follow through.  I'm proud of you for thinking of this.  I missed it.  All of our efforts carry the hope of Jesus.  And Jesus is the very author of hope for a very dark and discouraged society.

May God richly bless each of us as we imagine ways to win some!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@Jeff, on one of the media coverages, I've heard Charlie Sheen opened up a twitter account and already has like a million followers. I don't know how you communicate over there, but maybe you could send him some sweet tweets to help this dude out.

Anonymous said...

Terry,
Thanks so much for the help! I will send a letter and keep you posted on anything that happens from there.
Take care,
Jeff Gary