Monday, January 24, 2011

BUILD-A-PRAYER

Grandparents have grasped toddlers hands and marched off to Build-A-Bear shops hinder and yon.  Enter wide-eyed and leave befriended by the latest creation formed from your own assembly selection.  It is magic for all youngsters.

Father owns such a shop for His children.  He invites us to partake.  What would you like?  Tell me what's on your mind.  How may I bring peace to your heart?

I love to talk to Father.  He invites us to reach to Him, lean upon Him, and become totally reliant on Him.  He is our authentic God in real time.

When I pray I often ask Him to do that stuff He does where so much wonder and fruit takes place all would have to credit Him.  It just could not have happened via humanistic imagination or development.  And...I so love it when He responds.

Enter into the JoyShop of the Lord.  You know....you don't have because you don't ask He once advised.  Take a look; around your family, your work, your church.  What is needed?  Build-A-Prayer is open 24/7.  Personally, I've never left the shop disappointed. 

At times is seemed that possibly Father was out of some materials.  Even then I was wrong.  He was merely taking a bit more time to form His mysterious presentation.

1 comment:

Brian's Bibilcial Minute said...

I loved this post! I needed it!

By the way, have you thought about linking your blog to Facebook? The world needs to read your stuff!