Saturday, January 29, 2011

BASEBALL UPDATE: EARLY SATURDAY

The bus is on its way to pick up the team and head out to the complex.  I don't have to be worked on by the trainers today so I can go directly to breakfast.

I've prayed all through the night.  I got up at 4:30 to pray and write down things God has done in camp.  So much.  He alone blesses.  His grace is sufficient.

Yesterday I visited with one of the former stars who is now a Sports Psychologist with the Boston Red Sox.  He, by the way, is the one who nicknamed me The Legend eleven years ago.

We talked about 45 minutes without interruption as to how what he is saying to these young up-and-coming players is reflected from the Bible.  I was able to share with him insight that he just gushed over with gratitude.  When we got done he jumped to his feet and bear-hugged me.  It was a moment of God supply.

Off to the bus!

1 comment:

Brian's Bibilcial Minute said...

God is fabulous! Thanks Terry for representing God, Jesus, Spirit, and His Church!

By the way, what is your batting average so far? Any other stats would be helpful to know!!! haha