Friday, December 24, 2010

WOULDN'T THE 63RD TIME AROUND LOSE ITS LUSTER?

I love Christmas!

One of the things I like about God is He insists upon giving grown people child-hearts.  Count me in.  I know I am a child at heart and I have no plans of growing up or out of wonder, fascination, and awe.  This is a remarkable world we live in.

I really like AT&Ts slogan Rethink Possible.  The child-heart does not know marvel can't happen.  Growing old is too much about losing our enthrallmalicity.  On the other hand, growing young (II Cor. 4:16-18) is believing possibility becomes reality.

Do you know what I really like about Christmas?  Because of the surprises and astonishing moves of God, we experience it every day!  Christmas doesn't lose its luster regardless of our age.  Why?  Because God is all about celebrating the new...and new is a kingdom vitamin!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Mr. Rush!!

Jay

Vanessa said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family. Love you, friend!