Tuesday, October 06, 2009

SO WHAT EXCITES ME?

Many, very many, things light my fire! I live wowed....every day! Today I address one wow.

I love the "God-whispers". They go on all day long day after day. God-whispers are those fleeting moments when He causes something to occur which either heightens awareness of something significant or boosts our understanding by reversing our thinking.

God-whispers are those nudges of God when we are listening to a sermon or reading a book. The deliverer is speaking of one matter and God explodes that thought exponentially...to me that's a God-whisper.

Anytime I hear of one extending a hand to the poor, God whispers. When I learn of an act of courageous faith, God is whispering to my heart. When an elder volleys an idea which challenges my inadequate comment, I've learned to abort the tempting resentment and capture the God-whisper.

Watch your walk. Note those divine surges which lift you instantly as if you were a two year old tossed into the air by your dad. It takes your breath away and your immediate response is do that again.

When God whispers, we love it so much---benefited so much---we immediately wish He would do that again.

God-whispers.....they excite me!

No comments: