Saturday, August 02, 2008

GOD'S DELIVERY TRUCKS

Dear Reader,

Tomorrow you are going to encounter your usual 25 or 350 or 800 or 2600 members/visitors who choose to walk through church doors. Let them meet God in the flesh. Let them sense there is something most deep, most high, most meaningful buried in the very center of you. When anyone meets you tomorrow may they see a gleam in your eye that says you believe they are absolutely some of the best people on earth. Don't fail to recognized you'll move through halls and corridors tomorrow with the light and life of Jesus as your cargo being shipped from heaven to them.

Go for it!

2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Thanks for the thought on this one!

I'm an everyday reader and I apprecitate your blog. Please, keep it up!

Trey

Hannah said...

Well, I'm not an every day reader. However, i may just become one. I love the entries that i get to read. God shines through u in indescribable ways. He's given u a talent and u let him work through u by using it. Thanks for being a leader and an example. I'm glad to call u my teacher and my friend.
I love u!! =D