Friday, March 28, 2008

THE KINGDOM THRILL

It's just too fascinating working in the kingdom which will not be put away. It will not succumb to any other power. We get to have complete confidence, even in apparent losses, because God is always a Yes...II Cor. 1:18-20.

We are making tremendous progress by penetrating into earth's darkness and offering light. Hundreds of thousands are praising and glorifying God at what we might have once regarded as insignificant. Testimonies of His work in His people are filling the earth.

God is the supplier and the protector. Awaken, if you are religiously drowsy, to the absolute marvel of our being connected to the Supreme One. The Tulsa International Soul Winning Workshop is going on right now. It's a glorious frenzy of witnesses attributing God to success in the field, on the street, and in our churches.

Awesome is our God!

5 comments:

David Kirk said...

Wishing I was there......

Lee Keele said...

Wow. During all this and you still find time to blog. I think you may have caught blogitis. It's catching isn't it? I've been doing it for some time...www.evenkeele.blogspot.com.

Again, thank you for giving some of us your time on Thursday morning. It was the highlight of my week.

Very early, but very inspiring.

Terry Laudett said...

We're loving the workshop. By the way, an article about your baseball ministry is in the Saturday edition of the "Oklahoman" newpaper. It may be viewed online at newok.com/article/3222195/1206738955. (I tend to read a lot of newpapers online, but you can get a print edition at QuikTrip.)
Terry L.

Terry Laudett said...

The web address should have started out as "newsok.com" instead of "newok.com." Sorry about that.
Terry L.

Josh Graves said...

Terry,

Patrick and I had a great time in Tulsa. The hospitality was wonderful . . .I'll hang out with the Priest Family all day :)

I'm adding you to my blog list, I just realized I had not done so.

Go Tigers! JG