Wednesday, September 19, 2007

AN IDEA FOR THE STUDENT OF THE WORD

Dear Reader,

I've spent nearly an hour writing this morning's post. It was in detail about cross-referencing your Bibles with your library. The format, when posted, would not come out the way I typed it and it lost it's clarity.

Therefore, the post has been deleted as a second try at correcting it was in vain. It would not translate from the original page setup to postville.

Therefore, there is nothing for today. But....hey....even nothing is advantageous. The article wasn't that good and evidently the BlogAngels knew it. So, I guess today I have been a blessing to you in some strange way as you discover not everything I try works out....but it sure is fun trying.

Have a great day. Don't flinch over the small stuff. And, stare the big stuff down. Jesus is the resurrection and the life............and we are directly attached.

Strange post...I know. However, considering the source, it is quite understandable, huh?

3 comments:

Stoogelover said...

Just another glimpse into TerryWorld.

Anonymous said...

As a previous secretary for Terry, I can say that the majority of us would not have understood it anyway - so yes, the blogangels saved us (how did we come up with this word???) but for Dear Terry, it works great.
I was always amazed at how fast he could be reading a scripture, put his hand on a book, find the page and paragraph that correlated!
Love you today,
Billye

Donna G said...

Maybe these were the exact words we needed (at least me) today.