Sunday, July 01, 2007

THE CALL TO FREEDOM

May this be a week of renewal much like our traditional New Year's Eve vows. May we determine to realign our goals and refocus our direction to get to them. We are not growing into useless meandering. We are a people crisp with intent resulting in fascinating effectiveness.

Ours is a nation of religious value. What's your biggest belief? Express your faith that something can come from nothing and life arises from dead settings. Be aware of your own riches He has poured into your human system. We are not ordinary. Jesus developed a new standard of normal. Arise to His level...and love every minute of it.

I'll be out of the office a couple of days and will be getting back to you soon.

3 comments:

DJT said...

Friend,

You have been tagged for a cybergame.

See my blog.

preacherman said...

Great post.

craig said...

Recently, I've been feeling this very intently. At times, my resolve weakens and my determination fades. I know numbers and interest don't equal results in His eyes, but my own eyes greatly desire those things. Maybe that's what's he's teaching me.