Saturday, December 16, 2006

Small Group Study Book

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm wowed at what I'm experiencing and simply passing it along. I often recommend books and this time I'm recommending my own...for a special reason. This study is bringing new life to individuals and congregations.

Years ago I wrote a little book called the Holy Spirit Makes No Earthly Sense....because He makes heavenly sense. The book didn't really fly well until it was finally out of print. Afterward, we took calls for years (literally)of many trying to find the book. Finally I rewrote it in studybook form and renamed it Empowering the Ordinary (the Holy Spirit helping inadequate believers). It's going like crazy. Has for a year now. It's being used in Russia (translated) and Nigeria as well. Small groups are soaking it up.

If you'd like a copy, email me. The books are $14.95 plus s/h. Six or more orders are $8.50 plus s/h. Ladies classes, small groups, and individuals are enjoying the study of the Holy Spirit participating in our lives.

Contact me: cardinalmuseum@memorialdrive.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an original, too (but not autographed). I'm glad that I found your blog. If John and Anna Hurn are still at Memorial Drive church with you, please tell them that Terry Laudett said "hello" to them. They are great people.

JD said...

Terry, that book is probably my favorite of all you have written. I didn't know you re-did it in workbook form ... how did I miss that? Thanks for the info.