Thursday, July 30, 2009

KEEP A GOD OUTLOOK

Some believe we should keep a good outlook on life. That's all right with me. I would, though, ask you to consider keeping a God outlook. This, of course, would include a good outlook.

A God outlook understands at least these 12 things:
  • God is not perplexed over the dilemma you face.
  • God is able to demonstrate the most outrageous results.
  • God can accomplish the impossible.
  • God enjoys throwing surprises upon our paths.
  • God will hold us if we do die.
  • God can take nothing and make something beautiful out of it.
  • God accepts us when we can't stand the thought of ourselves.
  • God is reaching people through us while in the center of our frustrations.
  • God has not run out of creative schemes to wow the world populace.
  • God is just waiting on someone to believe Him in the middle of our challenges.
  • God will not waste your faithful giving.
  • God expects you to live as if this is the beginning of the rest of your life.

What might you add to this list?

3 comments:

John McCoy said...

I don't really know what I would add, but I do want to say that you are an incredible man, Terry Rush. Thanks for giving me some encouragement when I needed it.

God is on the move. I think I'd add that.

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Terry! You are an amazing man of God and we can't wait to see you in about a month!!!

Patti Sikes said...

I ditto both John and Jimmy! Keep listening to the Spirit of the Living God! It is apparent that you do! GIGATTAATTGIG!