This is a fair question. It would seem rational to accept the answer to be a yes.
Much goes on in front of us to give indicators that a next life exists.
- Days end in darkness and yet a new day arises faithfully and consistently.
- One's long days conclude with the need for sleep only to awaken to a new start daily.
- Trees appear to have lost energy as Fall claims its leaves only to see Spring burst open.
- Flower bulbs plummet into earths darkness only to resurrect into a great new display of incomparable color.
- Educational systems succeed in offering information only to find one graduates to the next level.
What ideas would you add to my brief list?