Monday, September 08, 2008

SUCH A GOOF

We have been working on a DVD promo for the workshop. I wrote the manuscript to do the voice-over. Shane Coffman recorded my voice and Tammy Bowers built a theme for the 2009 Tulsa Workshop blending slides and music. Everyone’s work was exceptional but one: mine.

Tammy passed me the finished product yesterday morning and I couldn’t wait to see what she had arranged. Shane’s work? A+. Tammy’s? A+. Mine? A for Awful. My voice started out dead and then lost steam! I will be taking a mulligan on this one….or do-overs for the non-golf crowd. How awful. And, I worked so hard on it.

Be encouraged. Not everything you try turns out to be prize-winning work. Try again. On occasion we do lousy work. I just want you to know today I am very much in the mix of lousiness.

I will do better!

4 comments:

Jimmy Clare said...

Thanks...it's good to know there's another one like me out there!

JC

Vasca said...

Hey Terry...not to fret about one measly little flog...you hit homers consistently and all of us benefit. You are way up on the charts...keep trying!

Liz Moore said...

You are not one I would ever call a goof... but one who consistently strives to serve with excellence! I'm looking forward to the workshop already. God bless you friend!

Anonymous said...

I know you. And I know you will gladly take ANY opportunity to make us laugh, even if it is at your own expense - and why not? Even when you "miss" you score, my friend. Oh to be so blessed: ALL you touch turns to gold - praise him. LOL!