Thursday, March 27, 2014

BEARD GRAFT IN PROGRESS

Some friends dropped in at our house Friday afternoon.  What a really enjoyable time we had.  Alan, Miss Kay, and Phil Robertson were so fun for Wendy, Mary, and me to be around.

When we took this picture, I was so disappointed that I had to keep this neck collar on following surgery.

But then....but then I realized....hey, I don't need to tell that discs were removed from my neck.  I can point to the obvious that I am having a beard implant!!

Yes, that will be my story.  I have had a Duck Dynasty beard implant.

A problem, however, seems to be that the graft evidently did not take.

Well....maybe I should first begin with the dark shades and go from there!

How fun!

Thanks Alan, and Miss Kay, and Phil for blessing our workshop!  We count ourselves grateful!!

No comments: