Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SEEING THE WONDER OF NOW

For the longest time I missed out on my own life.  While I had an address, I lived in the dumps.  Any of you know what I mean?

There were always people and circumstances that gave me, I assumed, reason to fret.  Fret isn't a good thing and God said, Stop it!!

So I took several courses.  Stop It 101, Stop It 201, and Quit It!!!

I no longer live in the dumps even though I have more reasons to fret.  I've learned to see the truth of life; I am surrounded by wonder!!

Life isn't a matter of good breaks vs bad ones.  Life is a matter of what one chooses to focus upon.  One can either think about the things going right or the things going wrong.  Both happen all the time every day to all people.  But only one way of thinking brings peace.

Everyone can  choose to think right regardless of circumstance....Phil. 4:4-8.

No comments: