Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE ANNOYING PEOPLE

What is one to do with those in our circles who simply grate on our nerves?  You know the type; they think weird.  Silly.  Foolish.  Strange.  Out-of-sync.  Ignorant.  Even obstinate or, worse yet, obnoxious. 

What to do? 

They don't seem to go away.  At times it seems they even multiply.  What's that all about?

I would recommend two ways to handle such odd personalities:
  1. Believe in them by noting the great qualities each possesses for each has gifts from God that we need.
  2. Realize first and foremost that each of us is annoying to several others and they don't know what to do with us either.
May the love of God fill our hearts with gratitude rather than a sense of superiority for there is only one who is superior and his name is Jesus.  I have come to realize that I am ALWAYS the least in any room.  I sense this 100% of the time.  I am the low man on the rung. 

This does not bother me.  Rather, I feel grateful any would let me into the room.  Rejection doesn't bother me as it once did for I now know I've earned it.  I am a nobody; just like Paul felt in II Cor. 12:11.

Blessings to you as you find God lets you fit into His day!

No comments: