Friday, December 02, 2011

SANTA HAS TO BE WOWED BY NOTES COMING HIS WAY!









Campbell is my six year old granddaughter sitting in this photo with her very neat dad at a Candlelight Lunch at school.




Her family was at our house last week for Thanksgiving and she shadowed Grandma each day. She even helped prepare the big Thanksgiving dinner.




Once returned to Atlanta, she wrote Santa such a special note (spelling is her own).




Hello Elfis and Santa!




Dear Elfs Santa and Elfis I miss you Guys and I miss Mrs Close to. I love you so much and Merry Cristmas. Did you no I amost fixst the hole thanks giving lunch?




Love, Belle

3 comments:

tim rush said...

LOVE!

Funny how she looks like a little Wendy but spells like a little Timmy.

Anonymous said...

So sweet and I am sure she is a great blessing to you and yours. Merry Christmas! -Joe & Becky

Danna said...

:o) Love it!