Thursday, October 20, 2011

WE WIN! WE WIN!



My Cardinals backed their way into the World Series. Beating out Atlanta on the last day, they have eeked out wins along the way to make it to the big stage.


The rest of the way is gravy. Nonetheless, they pulled off a victory last night over the mighty Rangers.


I pulled up one of my Legend's Camp pictures to give you a bit of flavor for what Swindoll told me was the best of both worlds; I get to preach and to play baseball.


Oh you know it is all in fun, but I have such a good time with the Cardinal camps. This picture shows legendary Bob Forsch seeking my autograph just before a game. (Of course he's being silly.) I try to treat the stars with kindness as not all of them get to hang out with me. I do what I can (sigh)!


My Cardinals won the first game of the series last night. I think any team that makes it to the World Series has already won...regardless of outcome. We win! We win!


And so it is with the spirit world. Because of all that Jesus did and does. The games were over at the empty grave. We win! We win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a really big fan of your blog! You are a great encouragement, brother!

In Christ, Scott