Tuesday, October 25, 2011

COPE UP 3-2

Mike Cope's Rangers pulled ahead of my Cardinals last night.

I'm not worried. We are in the World Series. Plus, my waitresses' name whom I met before the series began is "Destiny"!

It is a big thrill to win the World Series. It is also a huge thrill just to be there.

And, about you, this is something we need to work on. It must be emphasized as a reminder to be sure to enjoy the presence of the moment. Today's schedule, with its agonies and strains, can cause us to miss out on the beauty of the moment.

Like right now. The game continues. Don't lose sight of the fact that your eyes see (what a thrill), your ears hear (same joy) and your lungs breathe without a machine.

Try not to get so wrapped up in winning that you forget the privilege of having your own uniform.

A word to Cope.....MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS!

1 comment:

Vasca said...

Oh Terry...I love you but I do hope Cope goes all the way w/our Rangers! Cardinals have won many times, Rangers are young but full of everything!

I'm pullin' for Rangers to go all the way!