Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE MAGIC OF MAGIC MARKERS

Lately I have had a bit of trouble with my garb.  I've lost 20 pounds so I'm in the process of having my shirts and pants altered.  Last week I decided to wear to church a pair of pants yet to be adjusted.  I was miserable and expressed such to the congregation.  I felt like I was wearing curtains; the pants were so big.

Today?

Well, I thought I had it all lined out.  I chose a pair of slacks I particularly like; sort of a gray and black tweed.  With my white shirt, tie, and blue blazer....well I look pretty sharp!

I came into the office and sat down at my computer.  It was then I noticed I had a patch of white frosting on my pants.  Odd, I thought, I had toast for breakfast. 

It was not frosting, folks.  It was a large hole where the moths had held a barbeque.  Do I change or not change?  No...I'll wear them anyway.  And then I had a sufficient idea!  Why not take a black pen and dot the white spot to fit into the pattern.  Wa-la!  Looks good for a bad situation.

Magic markers....really are magic!

No comments: